2015 – 2016 NEW STUDENT INFORMATION
SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2015 – 2016
– K4 – Grade 10: $100 per student
– Due in full after interview with school principal and registration has been approved.
– Includes processing fees, student insurance, and achievement tests.
Due: June 26, 2016
Charges vary according to class requirements
Due: April 1, 2016
K5 – $50 per student
8th Grade – $65 per student
The oldest student is considered the first child.
Each additional child after the 3rd child is at the tuition rate of $2145.
– Tuition is charged on a yearly basis.
– Tuition may be paid in advance by the year and receive a 5% discount (to qualify for the 5%discount, tuition must be paid on August 1, 2013) or on a 10-month payment schedule.
– The first tuition payment is due by August 1 and must be paid by August 1 to ensure yourreservation in the classroom.
– 10-Month Tuition Payment Plan: The first tuition payment on the 10-month schedule is due August 1 (and is non-refundable) with each succeeding payment due on the first of the monththrough May 1.
– Students enrolling after August 30 pay tuition in advance on a 9-month tuition schedule applicableto the months remaining in the school year at the time of enrollment.
– The full month’s tuition is due if the student attends any day in the month.
– A late fee of $l0 will be added for accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month.
– Partial payment does not exempt the account from late fees.
– Any student whose account is not paid in full and up to date on or before the last day of each monthwill not be allowed to attend Greater Portland Christian Academy until the account is paid in full or financial arrangements have been made.
– A $25 service charge will be applied for each returned check.