2019-20 New Student Information
Thank you for considering Greater Portland Christian Academy as your educational institution for your children. Applications once approved are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
If you wish to enroll your child in GPCA, please follow the below instructions:
- Read the entire Student Handbook
- Download and completely fill out the application below and return it to the school office.
- Once application and packet is received, the administrator will contact you to make an appointment with the Principal for final approval into the school. (A tentative spot is held at this point in the desired classroom).
- Once the appointment with the Principal is completed, you then pay the non-refundable enrollment fee.
* Please note, all of these steps must be completed before a spot will be reserved for your child.
Student HandbookGPCA Student Handbook
Application Form2019-20 Application Form
SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2019-2020
– $100 per student
– Due in full after interview with school principal and registration has been approved.
– Includes processing fees, student insurance, and achievement tests.
Due: June 27, 2019
Charges vary according to class requirements
Due: April 1, 2020
K5 – $50 per student
8th Grade – $65 per student
Yearly tuition per child – Full day academic program.
The oldest student is considered the first child.
Each additional child after the 3rd child is at the tuition rate of $3,495.
- Tuition is charged on a yearly basis.
- Tuition may be paid in advance by the year and receive a 5% discount (to qualify for the 5% discount, tuition must be paid on August 1) or on a 10-month payment schedule.
- The first tuition payment is due by August 1 and must be paid by August 1 to ensure your reservation in the classroom.
- 10-Month Tuition Payment Plan: The first tuition payment on the 10-month schedule is due August 1 (and is non-refundable) with each succeeding payment due on the first of the month through May 1.
- Students enrolling after August 30 pay tuition in advance on a 9-month tuition schedule applicable to the months remaining in the school year at the time of enrollment.
- The full month’s tuition is due if the student attends any day in the month.
- A late fee of $10 will be added for accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month.
- Partial payment does not exempt the account from late fees.
- Any student whose account is not paid in full and up to date on or before the last day of each month will not be allowed to attend Greater Portland Christian Academy until the account is paid in full or financial arrangements have been made.
- A $25 service charge will be applied for each returned check.